NEW SIGN-ON LETTER TO PRESIDENT AZNAR (fwd)

J. Clancy Clements clements at INDIANA.EDU
Mon Jan 24 19:20:54 UTC 2000

>SIR:
>
>        Stop this junk email!!!  Many, many, many of our countrymen have bled
>and died fighting the menace of marx--several of our tribesmen even
>fought in Siberia during the Bolshevist terror.  The irony of it all:
>This little Spanish judge trying to extradite President Pinochet the
>very day that Dictator Castrito was was in Spain!!!

If the letter regarding Pinochet has no place on this list, the above
inflammatory remarks have even less of a place.  Go somewhere else to
pedal your cheap ideology.

Clancy Clements
J. Clancy Clements
Associate Professor of Spanish and Portuguese Linguistics
Dept. of Spanish and Portuguese
Ballantine Hall 844 / IU
Bloomington, IN 47405
USA