FW: frequency of person/number -- Dutch (fwd)

Kees Hengeveld kees.hengeveld at HUM.UVA.NL
Sat Apr 27 21:49:29 UTC 2002

Dear all,
I send you the message below on behalf of Ton van der Wouden.
Best, Kees Hengeveld

-----Original Message-----
From: Wouden A. van der [mailto:A.van.der.Wouden at let.rug.nl]
Sent: zaterdag 27 april 2002 23:13
To: funknet at listserv.rice.edu; kees.hengeveld at hum.uva.nl;
g.redeker at let.rug.nl
Subject: Re: frequency of person/number -- Dutch (fwd)

Those interested in the distribution of personal pronouns in Dutch may
want to take a look at the very drafty paper
        On certain syntactic properties of spoken Dutch
which we presented at Computational linguistics in the Netherlands
2001, Enschede, November 30 2001. Among other things, we give (on
page 11) some counts of (1st, 2nd. 3rd) pronouns in four subcorpora of
the October 2001 version of the Spoken Dutch Corpus (CGN). The paper
can be found via http://odur.let.rug.nl/~vdwouden/docs/

Hope this helps,

Ton van der Wouden
CGN