favor

Ricardo Maldonado msoto at SERVIDOR.UNAM.MX
Thu Aug 22 11:19:57 UTC 2002

Hi Matt,

I wonder if I could have your office address with telephone number in order
for me to have my laptop battery sent there. The one I bought didn't work
and the guys from Laptops-for-less are sending me a replacement. I would
pick it up from you when we meet for CSDL.

I am reading now your introduction of the causative volume. I'am just
loving it. I'll write longer about this later.

Thanks a lot.

r.

Ricardo Maldonado
Instituto de Investigaciones Filológicas, UNAM
Posgrado en Lingüíistica, UAQ

2a de Cedros 676, Jurica
Querétaro México 76100
tel (52) 442 218 02 64