Conference in Honor of David McNeill

Suzanne Kemmer kemmer at RICE.EDU
Tue Apr 29 08:31:46 UTC 2003

Posted on behalf of Fey Parrill, University of Chicago

(Department Chairs: please forward this announcement to your
department.) (We apologize for duplicate postings.)

Dear colleagues,
At the end of the month we will be closing reservations for the banquet
dinner which follows the conference in honor of David McNeill, to be
held this summer at the University of Chicago (although registration for
the conference itself will remain open). We would like to take this
opportunity to invite you again to register for this wonderful event!

The Organizing Committee of the Festschrift for David McNeill,
Professor Emeritus of Psychology and Linguistics at the University of
Chicago, is pleased to announce a one-day conference to be held in his
honor June 8, 2003, at the University of Chicago.
Speakers:
Adam Kendon
Starkey Duncan
Chuck Goodwin
Michael Silverstein
John Haviland
Susan Goldin-Meadow
Geoffery Beattie
Janet Bavelas
Scott Liddell and Marit Vogt-Svendsen
Dan Slobin and Nini Hoiting

For more information (and to register for the conference):
http://mcneilllab.uchicago.edu/fest.html
For anyone with special needs (wheelchair accessibility, sign
interpreting, assisted listening devices, etc) please contact Amy
Franklin <alfrankl at uchicago.edu>