Associate Professor Position in Communication Studies at U Groningen

Gisela Redeker g.redeker at let.rug.nl
Sun Nov 30 22:43:06 UTC 2003

<Apologies for cross-posting>

The Department of Communication and Information Sciences and the
research group on Discourse and Communication at the Centre for Language
and Cognition Groningen (CLCG) at the University of Groningen, The
Netherlands, invite applications for an associate professor position (in
Dutch: UHD). We are looking for an experienced teacher with an
outstanding research record, whose expertise lies in a linguistic
approach to communication that can be applied to organizational
communication, media and computer communication and/or intercultural
communication. For details see http://213.159.10.120/rug/Vacatures.

Deadline for applications: January 7, 2004 (electronic application
possible).

Links:
- University of Groningen (English pages):
  http://www.rug.nl/corporate/?lang=en
- Centre for Language and Cognition Groningen (CLCG):
  http://www.rug.nl/let/onderzoek/onderzoekinstituten/clcg/
- Faculty of Arts: http://www.rug.nl/let/
  The English version of this site is under construction;
  if you don't read Dutch, please contact me for information
  on the BA and MA programs in Communication and Information
  Sciences (Dutch 'CIW').