New ListServ: Empirical Methods in Cognitive Linguistics

monica gonzalez-marquez mg246 at CORNELL.EDU
Sun Sep 7 01:59:00 UTC 2003

Hello Everyone,

A new listserv, dedicated to empirical, including experimental, methods
in Cognitive Linguistics is now open. To subscribe, please follow the
instructions below. Everyone who subscribed to the mailing list for the
EMCL Workshop is being automatically added.

best,

Monica
-----------

            I N F O R M A T I O N    A B O U T

                EMCL-L at cornell.edu

To subscribe, send the following in the body of a plain text message
to  listproc at cornell.edu :

     SUBSCRIBE  EMCL-L  Firstname Lastname

where "Firstname Lastname" is replaced by your real name.
Additional information may be found at

http://www.cit.cornell.edu/computer/email/using-lists/

For list specific assistance, questions, or issues
please contact the owners of the e-mail-list
reachable at

     EMCL-L-request at cornell.edu

Questions about the Cornell e-Mail-List service in general
may be directed to listmgr at cornell.edu

Cuál es la dimensión de la locura? Es más cuerdo el que piensa o el que
mira la luna?

                                                -- Ricardo Arjona

Monica Gonzalez-Marquez
Department of Psychology