extension for BUCLD submissions

Shanley Allen shanley at bu.edu
Sat May 15 15:02:35 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

As the original deadline for submission of abstracts to BUCLD 29
approaches, we have become aware that many researchers did not receive
the Call for Papers in the first mailing, which was distributed on
March 17 through Info-Childes, Linguist, AAAL, and Funknet.  Although
we followed this initial announcement with individual notices to over
1000 personal and departmental e-mail addresses on April 26, we realize
that not receiving the first Call might have caused some inconvenience
for many of you.

Therefore, we are extending the abstract submission deadline to Monday,
May 17, at 8:00 p.m. EST.  As before, you may submit your abstracts
using the webform found here:
http://www.bu.edu/linguistics/APPLIED/BUCLD/abstract.htm

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Alejna Brugos, Rossie Clark-Cotton, and Seungwan Ha
BUCLD 29 Organizing Committee