"I'm gonna get me a dog"

Matt Shibatani matt at rice.edu
Sat Oct 2 00:30:43 UTC 2004

Dear all,

   Please consult

Masayoshi Shibatani  "An integrational approach to possessor raising,
ethical datives, and adversative passives" in BLS 20 (1994) and
                                    "Applicatives and benefactives:
cognitive account" in Grammatical Constructions: Their form and meaning
(eds.)
                                      M. Shibatani & S. Thompson OUP (1996).

All the best,
Matt Shibatani