"I'm gonna buy me a dog" (2)

Wolfgang Schulze W.Schulze at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Sep 26 10:41:52 UTC 2004

Dear friends,

I do not want to come back to my lasting posting on the 'me' issue, but
please allow me to simply express my curiosity that arose because of the
following two wordings:

Alexander Gross wrote:

>Don't worry about the "current climate," Suzette.

Since these phrases had been uttered 'in public', I dare to ask which
climate both Suzette and Alexander are alluding to. Maybe that I appear
as a real nosy-parker, but I can't help! Forgive me!

Very best wishes,
Wolfgang

--

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulze
Institut für Allgemeine und Typologische Sprachwissenschaft
Email: W.Schulze at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Web: http://www.ats.lmu.de/wschulze