new Japanese linguistics listserv

T Ono tono at ualberta.ca
Mon Jan 10 09:48:47 UTC 2005

Dear everyone,

We would like to invite all of you on this list to join the new listserv
JPLING, which is dedicated to Japanese linguistics.  Our goal is to promote
discussion on various topics in Japanese linguistics.  If you are interested,
here is the webpage where you can subscribe to the list.

(Please forward this message to those who may be interested in the list)