Lakoff critique

Tom Givon tgivon at uoregon.edu
Fri Jun 10 12:55:17 UTC 2005

Dear FUNK people,

With all due respect to Tahir, whose view I may even share, I would like to
suggest that FUNKNET be kept free of political discussion. If you need to
get at George (I have nothing against that, in principle), please do it in a
political forum. FUNKNET has, from the start, been a strictly professional
forum. Let's keep it this way.  Peace,

Tom Givon