Fwd: Re: Science Proves Linguists are Different!

Mark P. Line mark at polymathix.com
Sun Apr 9 18:26:52 UTC 2006

Okay, I'll see if I can forward this to the list.

-- Mark

Subject: Fwd: Re: Science Proves Linguists are Different!
From:    "Morton Ann Gernsbacher" <MAGernsb at wisc.edu>
Date:    Sun, April 9, 2006 11:45 am
To:      "Mark P. Line" <mark at polymathix.com>

For some reason I'm not allowed to post to the funknet group (who
knows why; I've never done it before, so I've never noticed). Anyway,
below is the message that I just sent you and the group. Feel free to
forward my original message to the group.