Full-time lecturer positions

Johanna Rubba jrubba at calpoly.edu
Wed Apr 19 20:59:04 UTC 2006

I sent this to FUNKNET on April 14, but it has not shown up yet in my
mail. I'm sending it again in case something went wrong the first time.

LINGUISTICS: Full-Time Lecturer, one-year temporary appointment at Cal
Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA, for the 2006-2007 academic year, beginning
September 18, 2006, with the possibility of renewal. Salary
commensurate with qualifications and experience. Ph.D. or ABD in
linguistics and experience in teaching introductory general and applied
linguistics as well as either freshman composition, ESL composition, or
general education courses in literature required. To apply, please go
to http://www.calpolyjobs.org, complete an online faculty application,
and apply to Requisition #100917. Please attach a cover letter and
curriculum vita to electronic application. Have three letters of
recommendation and official transcript showing highest degree mailed to
David Kann, Chair of the English Department, California Polytechnic
State University, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407. Review of applications
will begin May 28, 2006. Applications received after that date may be
considered. For questions, please contact the department at
(805)756-5850. http://cla.calpoly.edu/engl/.  Cal Poly is strongly
committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. The
university actively encourages applications and nominations of all
qualified individuals. EEO.

Dr. Johanna Rubba, Associate Professor, Linguistics
Linguistics Minor Advisor
E-mail: jrubba at calpoly.edu
Tel.: 805.756.2184
Dept. Ofc. Tel.: 805.756.2596