Fwd: 17.1810, Disc: New: Linguists and the Journals Nature, Science

Diane Frances Lesley-Neuman Diane.Lesley-neuman at colorado.edu
Fri Jun 16 20:05:23 UTC 2006

I am forwarding this message from the Linguist List regarding the
participation of linguists in the journals of Nature and Science.  From the
discourse I have read on Funknet, it seems there is an unexploited avenue open
for those making connections between evolutionary biology and linguistics.
--
Diane Lesley-Neuman, M. Ed.
Linguistics Department

----- Forwarded message from linguist at LINGUISTLIST.ORG -----