Aymara's time line

SWEETSER, Eve E. sweetser at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 19 18:02:41 UTC 2006

Dear All,

I just wanted to say that the Núñez and Sweetser paper does of course discuss the Hill work, among
much else.  And yes, it deals with the distinction between (for example) the Classical Greek and
Maori systems and the Aymara one.  For those of you who might like to see the paper rather than
commenting on the newspaper coverage (!):

(1) if you subscribe to Cognitive Science then you can read it online there, or

(2) I am happy to send a pdf copy to anyone who asks me for it - I don't want to spam the whole
list, of course.

Cheers and best,
Eve