A query...

Mark P. Line mark at polymathix.com
Wed Oct 25 17:55:17 UTC 2006

Actually, I'm not sure we do agree.

I was trying to say that if you have a story that can't be disseminated to
other researchers, then you can't use it as data for published studies.

What I thought you were saying was that there can be stories that you use
as data for published studies but which you cannot disseminate. That's
what I would disagree with, because I believe that the data used for a
published study has to be made available for the reasons Dan pointed out.

If that's not what you were saying, then carry on and ignore me. :)

-- Mark

Mark P. Line
Polymathix
San Antonio, TX