What language is this?

Paul Hopper hopper at cmu.edu
Thu Apr 12 11:00:07 UTC 2007

It wasn't a guess, Hartmut. Laz data appear in a problem in Emmon Bach's Introduction to Transformational Grammars, citing a UT thesis by Raplh Anderson. Given that Johanna's language is spoken in Turkey and that it has a noun plural suffix -epe, clearly cognate with Georgian -eb(e), the possibilities are limited.

Paul