Laz it is

Johanna Rubba jrubba at calpoly.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:36:49 UTC 2007

Thanks so much for the several replies! It is, indeed, Laz -- the
various web pages I found about it mentioned the "Laz" musical
tradition, but I had no idea whether the word referred to a region,
an ethnic subgroup within Turkish speakers, or even a musical
instrument (there is one called a "saz").

Now ... the taller order ... someone who can gloss and translate the
song for me?????

I'll do some research on the Internet, but if anyone knows someone
who can do it, I'd much appreciate a contact tip.

Thanks again!

Dr. Johanna Rubba, Associate Professor, Linguistics
Linguistics Minor Advisor
English Department
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
E-mail: jrubba at calpoly.edu
Tel.: 805.756.2184
Dept. Ofc. Tel.: 805.756.2596
Dept. Fax: 805.756.6374