A request for assistance...

Alexander Gross2 language at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 14 07:39:53 UTC 2007

I'd be grateful to colleagues if you would be willing to take a look at a piece I wrote as part of a recently received commission.  It represents my best attempt so far to bring together and synthesize the three great passions of my life: Linguistics, Theatre, and Translation.  You'll find it at:

http://language.home.sprynet.com/theatdex/weiss2.htm#ling

This URL should take you to the portion of the piece dealing with Linguistics, but some of you might also want to scroll backwards and look at the sections on theatre and translation as well.

I look forward to your comments and criticisms.

Happy New Year and all the best to everyone!

alex