help with research

Costas Gabrielatos c.gabrielatos at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 12:50:47 UTC 2007

Dear All

I'm helping a colleague find volunteers for his research. It involves
listening to 11 short texts (about a minute each) and selecting one of five
following languages:

Chinese, English, Farsi, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay,
Russian, Spanish

If you would like to help, please go to:
http://www.agu.ac.jp/~saburi/language_survey/instruction.cgi

You will be prompted for a username and password. The username is your
native language; please use the corresponding password from the following
list:

ID: Chinese; password: confucius

ID: English; password: newton

ID: Farsi; password: silkroad

ID: French; password: pasteur

ID: Greek; password: pythagoras

ID: Italian; password: davinci

ID: Japanese; password: shirasu

ID: Korean; password: sejong

ID: Malay; password: orangutan

ID: Russian; password: lomonosov

ID: Spanish; password: gaudii

If you need clarifications, please contact me:
c.gabrielatos at lancaster.ac.uk. Please do not respond to the list.

Thank you

Costas Gabrielatos