"In-Devir": A portal for science and culture

Vera Ferreira v.ferreira at gmx.de
Sat Sep 1 11:22:32 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to present you the Portal "In-Devir" (http://www.in-devir.com/)
- a site mainly dedicated to science and culture. You can use it as a place
to publish and divulge your works, projects, opinions, events, news, etc. or
visit it just for entertainment.

This portal was created by four PhD-students from Portugal and Germany with
the intention to promote and divulge the research works of new scientists in
a variety of areas and consequently create a database of scientific works,
which can be used for further research. Linguistics (mainly Cognitive
Linguistics), Psycholinguistics, History, and Communication Sciences are the
most represented research areas till now - but we are at the beginning!

In-Devir is in Portuguese but we are working on an English version of the
site available very soon. In-Devir accepts texts in English, German, and
French.

Please circulate this information to your friends, colleagues, and students.

Best wishes,

Vera Ferreira
Institut für Allgemeine & Typologische Sprachwissenschaft
Dept. II / F 13

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1

D-80539 München