Title correction: Roger Andersen Memorial at UCLA, April 11

Yokoyama, Olga olga at humnet.ucla.edu
Mon Apr 7 23:41:59 UTC 2008

Please forgive my resending this msg, as I realized that I put the wrong
heading on my first mailing.

Dear Funknetters,

Many of you know that UCLA's Roger Andersen, Professor of Applied
Linguistics, passed away on January 22.

A memorial service for Roger will be held this Friday, April 11, 2008,
at 4 pm, on the UCLA campus, in Ackerman Second Floor Lounge (Room
2414); all are welcome. For more details, see the department website:

http://www.appling.ucla.edu/events.html

For those who won't be in L.A. this week and wish to send condolences/
remembrances/thoughts, please send them care of Srey Ngov
<ngovhumnet.ucla.edu> or to Olga Yokoyama at olga at humnet.ucla.edu; they
will be made available at the service.