article archive

Mark Turner mark.turner at case.edu
Wed Dec 24 18:09:29 UTC 2008

I am pleased to report that in some weeks, the Social Science Research
Network will announce a new subnetwork, the Cognitive Science Network,
which will provide the means to archive articles.  For an
introduction, see
http://case.edu/artsci/cogs/csnmov.html
http://ssrn.com/csn
and
https://sites.google.com/a/case.edu/csnkeywords/

The 9th Conference on Conceptual Structure, Discourse, and Language is
already archived at
http://hq.ssrn.com/Conference/Conf_Welcome.cfm?confid=1274045.

To see the archive, one must register with http://ssrn.com.
Registration is free.  Authors retain copyright.  It is always free to
upload and search papers and to download papers authors have
uploaded.  My papers are available on CSN at http://ssrn.com/author=1058129
.  By all means, upload your papers related to cognitive science.

SSRN offers full search utilities.  Enjoy!

Very truly yours,
Mark Turner
Institute Professor
and Professor and Chair of Cognitive Science
Case Western Reserve University
607 Crawford Hall
10900 Euclid Avenue
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland OH 44106
http://markturner.org
216-849-1223

=========
Consider uploading your papers to CSN, the Cognitive Science Network,
at http://ssrn.com/csn.  Authors retain copyright.  It is always free
.