PhD studentships available for Fall 2008

Michele Feist feist at louisiana.edu
Wed Feb 6 21:17:43 UTC 2008

The Institute of Cognitive Science at the University of Louisiana at
Lafayette has Research Assistantships available for PhD students
starting in Fall 2008.  ICS's areas of research span cognitive phenomena
across humans, machines and animals and include in particular the
following emphases:  learning and memory, lexical semantics, language
processing, creativity, evolutionary approaches, and the philosophy of
mind and of cognitive science.  The Institute supports empirical,
theoretical and computer-based approaches to cognition and cognitive
processes.  As an interdisciplinary program we are also open to students
with an interest in education,  the arts and the humanities.  We are
however particularly interested in students with a background in
cognitive science or closely related disciplines.  For more information,
please see our website ics.louisiana.edu <http://ics.louisiana.edu>.

--
Michele I. Feist
Institute of Cognitive Science