searching for a string in every file in a folder

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Jan 16 21:52:21 UTC 2008

Fritz,

There's no question in my mind about this one.  The best option is
BBEdit from www.barebones.com
The specific search string you give can be found even by our CLAN
program (and it is free), but if you
want to do anything more than the specific thing you mentioned, then
you want to start using
BBEdit.

--Brian MacWhinney