Conference programme: Language, Communication & Cognition, Brighton Aug 4-7th 2008

Vyvyan Evans Vyv.Evans at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 25 08:30:50 UTC 2008

Dear All.

Re. International conference on LANGUAGE, COMMUNICATION & COGNITION, Brighton, UK. Aug. 4th-7th 2008

The conference programme for this August's conference has now been finalised, and the definitive programme is available on the conference website: www.languageandcognition.net.  The website contains full details of all sessions including theme sessions, keynote speakers and entertainments.

Please note, pre-conference registrations must be received no later than JULY 18th.  This relates to BOTH electronic and postal registrations.  Due to the number of delegates attending the conference we regret that we shall be unable to accept pre-conference registrations after this date.  All presenters are required to register by July 18th.

We look forward to welcoming colleagues to Brighton this summer.

Sincerely,

Vyv Evans