linguistic axioms

Paul Hopper hopper at cmu.edu
Sun Jan 4 20:13:59 UTC 2009

WOW! "post-modernist ploy," "logical fallacy", "dubious", "just this type of reasoning", "illicit trick", "less-then-respectable argument"...

This is the rhetoric of a threatened and angry person. I honestly don't think we've sen this kind of rage on Funknet since it was founded. What's gotten into you, Tom?

Paul

--
Prof. Dr. Paul J. Hopper
Senior Fellow