Indiana-Purdue job

James J. Mischler mischlerj at nsula.edu
Mon Sep 21 22:13:22 UTC 2009

All,

The hyperlink to the IPFW English Dept. site, shown in the original message and in Tom's cleaned-up message (thanks!), is slightly incorrect.  The link should read:

http://www.ipfw.edu/engl/

Just put a space between the final forward slash (engl/) and the word "to" and the site should come up.

Best,

Jim Mischler, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Language & Communication