Peer reviewing

A. Katz amnfn at well.com
Thu Apr 1 15:39:31 UTC 2010

Many suggestions from reviewers do improve our papers, and we are happy
and grateful to be given the opportunity to implement them. Other
suggestions make the paper less coherent.

There is probably more involved here than which publications we submit
to. There is also the question of how similar our theoretical approach is
to that of the reviewer. That's why authors who are practitioners within
more established theoretical frameworks find they have better rapport with
their reviewers. It isn't so much personal, as theoretical...

    --Aya

http://hubpages.com/profile/Aya+Katz