Who really wrote TIHIJ DON?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Mon Dec 6 19:59:44 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues, I was 62 on the 4th of December 2010. I thank you for your earlier kind words about my long list of publications. In fact, my first article was published in 1976, that is some 40 years ago. I wonder if you can send it to some bibliography department. Now I am working on Sholohov. Actually, Sholohov might have immitated Fiodor Kriukov's style. They say that Sholohov took his seminal text from Fiodor Kriukov, the Don writer who died in 1918. I wonder if any new articles on Sholohov's authorship were published during the last 5 years? Looking forward to hearin abou that to yutamb at mail.ru  Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, NPU, Novosibirsk