Russian literature guru Mihail Bahtin and plagiarism

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Mon Dec 13 19:27:47 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues, We have analysed the text of the famous Russian literature guru Mihail Bahtin. Also his suspects Voloshinov and Madvedev. We are going to publish the results. What journals are suitable? We failed to find any. Plagiarism has been studied by functional words in the texts. Looking forward to hearing from you more on plagiarism to yutamb at mail.ru  Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk Ped.University, Novosibirsk, Russia