I Need Your Help

Jeong-Hwa Lee jeonglee12 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 23:47:58 UTC 2010

I am currently away in London,England on a Conference,i was robbed here and now i am having  problems paying my bills,Please I need you to assist me some funds($2500.00) to enable me settle all my myself here,i promise to will refund your money back to you as soon as get back home.Please let me know if you can help me ,so i can let you know how you can transfer the money to me.I await your response.

Jeong-Hwa Lee Ph.D.

Korea Digital University
Dept. of Practical Foreign Languages/Associate Professor
#215, Gyedong 1-21, Jongno-Gu, Seoul Korea, 110-800

TEL. +82-2-6361-1926/ FAX. +82-2-6261-1800
Mobile: +82-10-2831-5617
E-mail: jeonglee12 at hotmail.com