Int'l Conf. on Grammaticalization and (Inter)Subjectification

Annalisa Baicchi annalisa.baicchi at unipv.it
Wed Jan 27 18:43:24 UTC 2010

Dear Paco,

just got home from crazy Milan Central Station.......there was a strike !!!
simply AWFUL !!!

do you think this may be of interest to you?

besotes
a.

--
Prof.Dr. Annalisa Baicchi (PhD in Cognitive Semantics)
Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
annalisa.baicchi at unipv.it
http://lettere.unipv.it/diplinguistica/docenti.php?&id=134