Books on Finno-Ugric; Samoedic; Turkic; Manchu-Tungussic

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Wed Jun 23 10:43:02 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues, I have been collecting books on different world languages for 48 years to build up my phonetic corpora. I have books both with texts and grammars. My list includes books on the following languages: 1) Finno-Ugric; 2) Samoedic; 3) Turkic; 4) Manchu-Tungussic; 5) Paleo-Asiatic; 6) Afro-Asiatic; 7) Iranian (Tadjic, Dari, Pashto, etc); 6) Slavonic. Do you know any linguists or library which would be interested in the books? Do you know any project which transfers texts into the electronic form? Do you think I could joint such a project? I guess many linguists may be interested in the electronic texts of the languages mentioned above. Looking forward to hearing from you to yutamb at mail.ru  Yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk