Etrusk texts

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Sat Oct 16 19:00:06 UTC 2010

Dear Funknet colleagues, I wonder if you know some Etrusk texts? The Etrusk people used to live in Italy before the Romans killed or assimilated them. Etrusk civilisation was more developed than Roman. This is why, I guess there should be some texts in Etrusk. I think a developed civilisation as that cannot just disappear without texts. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru  yours sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia