Standardizing relativization in Dinka (and other languages?)

john at research.haifa.ac.il john at research.haifa.ac.il
Sun Dec 11 20:33:41 UTC 2011

That's right, Mike. There are things which are like relative clauses, but
they're really inefficient in terms of reading because either they look
like main clauses (until you get to the end and realize that you've misparsed
it) or else are headed by markers which have a really wide variety of other
functions (which also leads to misparsing).
John