TAN: Best sellers

Mark P. Line mark at polymathix.com
Sun Dec 11 22:39:53 UTC 2011

Yes, but I don't think anti-intellectualism is thoroughly mainstreamed the way it is here. Here you can have a senatorial candidate who has to defend herself against charges of witchcraft not because it is considered superstitious or unscientific, but because it's not Christian.

-- Mark

Sent from my iPad