Roseta Stone: Redux

A. Katz amnfn at well.com
Tue Feb 8 13:33:53 UTC 2011

A language that is not for amateurs is not for people.

This has nothing to do with RS or computer language teaching. As others
have stated, the technologically based systems are not a panacea.

But a language that ordinary people can't pick by talking to their parents
in childhood is either dead already or not a human language.

    --Aya