approaches to text analysis

Cecilia E. Ford ceford at wisc.edu
Tue Jan 4 02:55:05 UTC 2011

Thank you. I have the Hatch book and can use it right off the shelf. From what I can recall, it is better than Salkie because it goes into verb forms and clause constrution, not just cohesive devices. It covers written and spoken language, but I think it has parts that are primarily about writing.
great!
Ceci