Call for papers: Latin American Contexts for Language Documentation and Revitalization

Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada jrosesla at uwo.ca
Mon Apr 16 15:21:21 UTC 2012

Dear Funknetters,

Attached you will find a call for papers for a special session at the
upcoming LSA Annual Meeting; the call is intended for those of you who work
in Latin America and who are involved in Language Documentation and/or
Revitalization efforts in the region (or any interested parties you may
know).

Gabriela Pérez Báez, Chris Rogers, and I would really appreciate it if you
would consider submitting an abstract for this special session at the 2013
Annual Meeting: we would like to get as many people as possible involved in
the conversation we are looking forward to have at the next LSA meeting
regarding Language Documentation and Revitalization in the Latin American
context.

Our apologies for cross-postings...

Best wishes,
Jorge Emilio Rosés Labrada