Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships - University of Manchester

Maj-Britt Mosegaard Hansen Maj-Britt.MosegaardHansen at manchester.ac.uk
Sat Feb 11 09:40:41 UTC 2012

The School of Languages, Linguistics and Cultures at the University of Manchester welcomes applications to the Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship Scheme which it supports. For details of the scheme, please follow this link :

http://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/funding/ECF/ECF.cfm

For information about the research carried out in our School, please visit

http://www.llc.manchester.ac.uk/research/

To find out about the individual research expertise of our staff, go to

http://www.llc.manchester.ac.uk/research/staff/

Potential applicants should contact the department or staff member closest to their own research interests in the first instance and before submitting an application, but please note that the Leverhulme's deadline is 8 March 2012.