2nd call: DGKL 2012

martin.hilpert at frias.uni-freiburg.de martin.hilpert at frias.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 9 14:30:19 UTC 2012

Dear Funknetters,

this is the 2nd call for papers for the 5th conference of
the German Cognitive Linguistics Association, to be held in
Freiburg, Germany, October 10-12, 2012. Please refer to the
conference website for more information.

Deadline for abstracts and proposals: February 15, 2012;
Conference Website: www.dgkl.uni-freiburg.de;
Conference Committee email address:
dgkl2012 at googlemail.com.

We look forward to your abstracts dealing with topics in
cognitive-functional linguistics. We welcome contributions
dealing with all research areas of cognitive linguistics as
well as contributions taking a cognitive perspective on
language on the basis of methods from psychology,
psycholinguistics, corpus linguistics, historical
linguistics and artificial intelligence or explorations of
the connections between these disciplines and cognitive
linguistics.

--Martin Hilpert