information requested

Esa Itkonen eitkonen at utu.fi
Sat Jan 28 13:47:46 UTC 2012

Dear Funknetters: I am sorry to bother you with the following (odd) query. Some time ago I was recruited to write a referee statement on an article manuscript with the title 'On the influence of the grammatical system and analogy in processes of language change', and I completed this task well before the deadline. The problem is, however, that being apparently overwhelmed with different assignments, I am no longer sure which journal I was meant to write the statement for. Any ideas?

Esa

Homepage: http://users.utu.fi/eitkonen