Documentary

Mike Morgan mwmbombay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:48:26 UTC 2012

Yes, was able to download the youtube posted video even here in Nepal
with our turtle-slow download speeds ;-)

Haven't had time to watch it all yet, but watched segments throughout
to see that it all downlaoded okay... looks to be a very good piece.

--
mwm || *U*C> || mike || माईक || мика || マイク (aka Dr Michael W Morgan)
sign language linguist / linguistic typologist