Documentary

Daniel Everett dan at daneverett.org
Tue Nov 20 15:05:22 UTC 2012

The documentary won the Jackson Hole Film Festival Award for the best human science film of 2012. It just won the Gold 'Australian Cinematographers Society' Award at the ACS awards ceremony and the final award of the night - the prestigious 2012 Judges Award for Best Cinematography. It has won several other awards. It was a finalist at the Paris Science Film Festival. It premiers on Arte France/Germany  and on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in December.

(GOH was produced and originated completely by Essential Media and I had zero to do with the process, except to answer hours of questions.)

-- Dan