Documentary

Daniel Everett dan at daneverett.org
Wed Nov 21 14:22:33 UTC 2012

Very sorry about the problems for those outside the US in viewing the film. It will be available in several additional countries over the  next couple of months, I am told. Watching the film piecemeal is not the way to watch it. It tells a cohesive story about the Pirahas and cannot really be fully appreciated without seeing it in its entirety.

The film can be ordered from this site: http://justnow.com.au/evg/search.php?mode=search&page=1

Smithsonian Channel only owns the US rights (and they have to follow the dictates of Comcast).

Dan