BUCLD 37 Pre-registration ends 10/23

BUCLD langconf at bu.edu
Tue Oct 16 22:12:18 UTC 2012

Dear Prospective BUCLD 37 Attendee,

We would like to remind you that the deadline to pre-register for BUCLD 37 is Tuesday, October 23, 2012. By pre-registering not only will you receive a reduced rate for the conference, but you will also be able to check-in at the registration desk quickly and proceed to the various exciting talks without waiting in line. Regular full-price registration will continue to be available online from Wednesday, October 24 through Tuesday, October 30. To register, please visit the following website: http://www.bu.edu/bucld/conference-info/registration/

For general information on the conference including the full schedule, please visit: http://www.bu.edu/bucld

You can also register for the Society for Language Development Symposium “Neuroplasticity and language” on Thursday November 1, 1-4pm through our website. The SLD would also like to announce a new student award. Please see their website for more information: http://www.bcs.rochester.edu/sld/symposium.html

We look forward to seeing you at BUCLD 37!