tenure/promotion query

Margaret E. Winters mewinters at wayne.edu
Tue Aug 6 16:47:27 UTC 2013

To add to Ellen's note - you may also, depending on policies/practices where you are, be shown the entire list before it is narrowed down by the chair, department P&T committee or whoever makes the choices.  At Wayne State the candidate is allowed to strike up to two names (someone the candidate as clashed with, whose review of the candidates work has in the past been very negative)...  But otherwise it all that Ellen stated is very much what I've told groups in various universities about this part of the process.

Margaret

Margaret E. Winters
Interim Provost
Wayne State University