request for paper

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:50:32 UTC 2013

Hello All,
I am trying to prepare a presentation at a conference while on the road, and forgot to bring a copy of the following paper, which will be very important to what I want to argue in my paper:

Firbas, J. 1964. On defining the theme in functional sentence perspective. Travaux Linguistiques de Prague 1:267-280

I can't find a copy on line or through my University's library. Does anyone have a soft copy they could send me?

Thanks very much!

All the best,
Randy

-----
Prof. Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (罗仁地)| Head, Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies | Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-45, 14 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332 | Tel: (65) 6592-1825 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6795-6525 | http://sino-tibetan.net/rjlapolla/