ICLC 7 - UCCTS 3: reminder, early bird registration deadline, May 15

Torsten Leuschner Torsten.Leuschner at UGent.be
Thu May 9 13:18:08 UTC 2013

*** With apologies for cross-postings ***

Please note that early bird registration for the ICLC 7 - UCCTS 3
conference, to be held in Ghent on July 11-13, 2013, will expire this coming
Wednesday, May 15. To secure your reduced rate, please complete the
registration process through our website no later than Wednesday.

Also, make sure to check our accomodation page and book your preferred hotel
on time, as reservation will be subject to availability after May 15, and
different rates may apply.

ICLC 7 - UCCTS 3 is an international conference combining the latest
editions of two series:

- the 7th edition of the International Contrastive Linguistics Conference
(ICLC), and
- the 3rd edition of Using Corpora in Contrastive and Translation Studies
(UCCTS).

Contact: iclc7-uccts3 at UGent.be

INVITED SPEAKERS:

- Volker Gast (Jena)
- Giannoula Giannoulopoulou (Athens)
- Sylviane Granger (Louvain-la-Neuve)
- Anna Mauranen (Helsinki)
- Sandra Halverson (Bergen)

A preliminary programme is available, including abstracts, on the conference
website.